CBRE Ireland’s Development Land & Consultancy division provides our clients with astute advice and innovative solutions at every stage of the property life cycle – across all asset classes with nationwide market coverage. Known for sourcing the best market opportunities and with a proven reputation for success, our Development team is renowned as the market leader, having traded €1bn of land deals across the Irish commercial property market in the period 2014 to date.
The team provides a holistic service that is supported by experience, market success and research. Every aspect of its advice is driven by the 360-degree insight of its dedicated mixed-use property experts. With a deep understanding of the Irish property markets’ most established and emerging real estate sectors, the team informs development decisions at every stage.
Drawing on the breadth of CBRE's extensive Advisory & Transaction capabilities, our Development Land & Consultancy team is a strategic and all-encompassing solution for developers and investors alike. With invaluable access to the capital and connections they need to succeed in this fast-moving market, as well as key stakeholder’s privy to making decisions. CBRE’s dedicated research capability and on-the-ground advisor insight, combined with continual access to both the local and global market intelligence of its wider network, results in an unrivalled understanding of the dynamics of the commercial property market and the drivers that not only creates value, but also respond positively to ever changing demands over time.
With exceptional technical understanding spanning financial analysis, valuation, building, property management, planning, construction & design advice and finance and funding, our Development Land & Consultancy team - Land Transactions, Consultancy and Residential Capital Markets - will find the perfect solution and generate continual value and a clear competitive advantage for clients.
Development Land Transactions
With a longstanding track record of buying, selling and funding development opportunities, CBRE Ireland’s dedicated Development Land specialists have managed some of the most successful and high-profile development site transactions across the Irish commercial property market.
Working with landowners, property companies and developers through to financial institutions, corporates and public-sector clients, CBRE’s Development Land Transaction team combines a deep understanding of all property sectors with unmatched access to opportunities, ideas, local and global capital, to provide informed advice and solutions.
- Development Site Sales - strategic advice, due diligence and development appraisals, local and globally targeted traditional and digital property marketing campaigns
- Development Site Acquisitions - commercial structuring advice, financial modelling, market intelligence, data analysis, technical due diligence and negotiation strategy advice
- Partnerships - financial structuring advice, partner selection, project monitoring
- Strategic land services - research and local market insight, land assembly advice, planning, design consultancy and placemaking
CBRE Ireland’s team of development professionals and experienced research consultants combine an in-depth understanding of market opportunities, requirements and trends, with innovative problem-solving strategies. Servicing a broad spectrum of public and private sector clients, financial institutions and local authorities our team provides strategic solutions to challenges posed by a rapidly evolving and disruptive property market, in order to ensure that our client objectives are addressed.
Using robust research and market statistics, our CBRE development consultancy team are best placed to test the viability of a range of existing and proposed property uses with the sole objective of maximising the efficiency and in turn the generation of income from our client’s real estate holdings. Applying a combination of macro perspective and micro expertise we provide consultancy advice in the following areas:
- Market trends, analysis & feasibility studies
- Demographic & mapping services
- Occupier demand studies
- Site appraisals & property audits to evolve a project strategy
- Sector studies, location advice & strategic site selection
- Detailed financial analysis & review
- Master planning & phasing advice
- Negotiation of development agreements & joint ventures
- Development options & strategy
- Portfolio & investment strategy development