CBRE's Petroleum and Automotive team delivers a comprehensive service for owners and occupiers of petrol filling stations, car showrooms, car parks and other roadside assets.
With more than 150 dedicated petroleum and automotive specialists across EMEA, we provide unrivalled market intelligence for the entire industry – from international automotive manufacturers and oil companies to independent, family-owned businesses. Our core services include brokerage, valuation, lease renewals, rent reviews and portfolio optimisation.
As the only real estate service provider with experience of managing and optimising global petrol filling station portfolios, we understand your specific needs better than any of our competitors.
Our team of local experts in all major markets across EMEA also enable us to undertake portfolio valuations at an international scale without compromising on local knowledge and speed of delivery. In the past 12 months we have completed the valuations of:
Our services include:
- More than 100 car showrooms
- Nearly 1,500 petrol filling stations
- Approximately 750 car parks.
- Valuation: Our experts support petroleum and automotive operators by providing valuations for accounting purposes and the acquisition and disposal of real estate. We also undertake the necessary due diligence according to the timescales and complex requirements of the major banking institutions when executing RICS Red Book valuation.
- Professional: We provide a broad range of landlord and tenant advisory services to the petroleum and automotive sector, including everything from rent negotiation to lease re-gears, extensions and contractual variations.
- Brokerage: Our specialist Petroleum and Automotive brokerage team is experienced in undertaking freehold and leasehold acquisitions, including existing petrol filling stations or sites where the location would suit development. We dispose of leasehold and freehold interests at the optimum point in a property’s lifecycle, based on constant analysis of the market.
- Strategy consulting: We undertake network planning, location analysis and representation studies, to help you make sound strategic decisions. By monitoring the competition, as well as infrastructural changes such as road realignment, we flag factors that could affect trading performance and identify new opportunities.
- Portfolio services: Our advisors will analyse your portfolio data to provide strategic solutions. By combining data management, accounting, lease administration and property management, we ensure your real estate is aligned with your core business objectives.