CBRE’s professional services team can advise on all sectors of the commercial property market, including:
Our specialist team work throughout Ireland, ensuring that the best possible outcome is achieved on behalf of our clients wherever their need arises.
We combine our market expertise with extensive legal knowledge to forensically examine commercial contracts, manage risk, maximise opportunities and drive cost efficiencies for our clients.
We act on behalf of both occupiers. Our occupier clients include both local, national and global occupiers.
Skilled negotiators, with proven knowledge of current lettings that influence achievable rents, we create value and minimise costs for landlords, occupiers across a broad spectrum of instructions – from advising on the drafting of new leases, reviewing rents and restructuring existing contracts.
We provide a unique understanding into presenting a case at arbitration, and have in depth experience of full arbitration proceedings. This is essential as our clients need to understand that their appointed surveyor will have no hesitation in referring the matter to arbitration if the need arises, and that our team are credible and knowledgeable expert witnesses.
• Negotiating Rent Reviews, partnering with clients to anticipate and navigate lease events, drawing on a complete perspective to empower rental strategies
• Acting as Expert Witness in Rent Review Disputes
• Negotiating lease renewals and Court Representation if necessary, accessing their premises to evaluate their suitability and feasibility against the client’s backdrop of their short – and long-term business requirements.
• Lease Consultancy (pre-lease advice, current lease liabilities & surrender advice)
• Lease Due Diligence on the acquisition and disposal of investments properties
• Lease Restructuring (re-gears, surrenders and re-grants)
• Acting as Third Party Independent Expert or Arbitrator in resolving rental valuation disputes (through nominated individuals)
• Members of The Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland
• Members of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
• Associates of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
• Honours bachelor of laws degree
• On panel of property arbitrators for land values reference committee