Plan and control cost, manage risk and buy valueOur global cost databases are amongst the largest in the commercial real estate world. That gives us a profound understanding of construction costs, the construction market and the many factors that drive cost.
We can anticipate and mitigate the risks that come from rapid changes in economies, supply chains and manufacturing, helping to reduce their impact on your project budget. You might see this volatility as a risk, we see it as an opportunity for you. One that we can unlock.
Our board level relationships with the supply chain means we can get your project the attention it deserves and the team it needs to make sure it’s completed successfully.
These are some of the ways we can add value to every stage of the project lifecycle:
- Driving cost certainty and good governance at both project and portfolio level
- Providing insights from our global cost database, in areas like international, national, and local benchmark costs for different project types
- Optimising expenditure to focus on value for money and cost saving
- Improving our clients decision-making capability through data analytics
- Mitigating risk through the implementation of prudent financial oversight
- Driving savings and promoting continual value management
- Capital Planning – CBRE Capital Planner provides robust strategic planning, predictive management of capital spending, and project prioritisation–ensuring capital is most effectively utilised.
- Project Estimating – CBRE Estimator efficiently and accurately generates project cost estimates–enabling informed decision-making.
- Project Management Tool – KahuaTM is CBRE’s single global end-to-end core project management technology to collaborate and manage projects–providing clarity and information throughout the lifecycle of a project or portfolio.
Buying, selling, developing or fitting-out commercial property? Our capital allowances team makes sure you make the most of every opportunity for tax savings.
Unlocking hidden valueWe’re capital allowances experts. We pride ourselves on deep technical knowledge and our record of getting the best results for our clients.
Our tax claims are comprehensive and robust. They always stand up to detailed scrutiny. Our track record and reputation combine to reduce the risk of challenge and make the process of reaching a settlement quick and trouble-free.
Benefit from our exceptional track record of achieving excellent results here in Ireland, as well as the UK, India, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- We protect latent value and identify tax savings which improve the value of your property assets.
- Working closely with you and your transaction team we give you a clear picture of the possible tax benefits. That means you can make informed decisions on pricing before exchanging contracts, and if you’re selling, decide whether to retain or transfer the benefit of any allowances, so you can fully optimise your tax position.
- We work closely with your project team, from design stage to completion to embed tax efficiency in every decision you make.
- We unlock hidden value in your portfolio through a forensic review of all the property you’ve acquired, and the capital projects you’ve delivered, using our expertise to find additional tax savings for you.
- You can claim for missed items as far back as records allow - so long as the assets are still owned by the taxpayer.
- With our depth of knowledge in the team and across the business, we are confident that we can add value for you.
Strategic and collaborative capital investment planning aligned with your corporate real estate strategy.
OverviewCapital Planning aligns your capital investment with your real estate strategy.
It gives you fingertip control of cross-portfolio asset replacement, enhancements or upgrades, and establishes new, refurbishment, relocation, and consolidation demands.
Capital planning unlocks the power of strategic decision-making which underpins effective investment allocation. It is fundamental to capital management.
- Prioritised data repository
- Alignment of projects and real estate strategies
- Existing process audit and efficiency planning
- Capex cashflow P&L forecasting
- Capex management monitoring and financial reporting tailored to the client’s requirements
- Commercial cost management, assurance and governance
Get assurance that you’re paying what you should for your office furniture during a fit-out. We work with our clients to help them to understand all cost reduction options, while delivering pricing and discounting transparency.
A Strategic Approach to Furniture Buying
We have developed industry-leading strategies to mitigate risks, align dealers and manufacturers to garner maximum competition, and provide insight into the value of discounting from each manufacturer and product.
Our core services:
- RFP Development & Analysis
- Product Evaluation & Award
- Discounting & Contract Negotiation
Additionally, we provide:
Furniture Pre-Order Auditing Services
- A specialised pre-order placement audit service to ensure our clients are not being overcharged for products and services. With the frequency of specification changes that can be made between award and order placement, it is easy to lose track of the pricing and discounting offered in the RFP responses. We can help confirm costs and secure savings.
Furniture Advisory Logistics Oversight
- We inform our clients on the status of orders, provide oversight of the schedule and installation, and ensure a timely completion of the punch-list and close-out.
The Value of Furniture Advisory
Global ScaleWe have local, regional and global expertise. Our resources ensure we can negotiate the deepest discounting and most favourable terms for our clients.
Consistent DeliveryYou’ll know what to expect on every project. While we customize our process and strategy for every client, our high level of service and attention to detail is consistent across all projects and for all clients.
Unique Market PresenceEvery team member brings dealer, manufacturer and/or client experience to the project, enabling us to develop an RFP strategy based on first-hand experience and deep knowledge.
In-Depth DataWe maintain a discounting database from every project and can verify if the discounting offered in the bid responses is commensurate with the project volume. When the discounting is not where it should be, we will negotiate to ensure our clients are paying fair market value.
Safety in numbers. The right reinstatement values for the best price.
One of only a handful of businesses in the world with a dedicated Reinstatement Cost Assessment team, our market experience, effective delivery and reliable advice gives you a exceptional level of protection. Single properties or portfolios, our access to unique cost data and deep industry relationships give you the right answer every time.