CBRE Employee Emergency Hotline
- Global: +1-214-863-4741
- U.S./Canada: +1-866-635-2512
The CBRE Employee Emergency Hotline is to be used exclusively by CBRE employees to:
- Receive medical or security assistance while on business travel
- Report an actual or suspected data or cyber security incident
- Report an incident related to physical security, natural disasters or office closure at a CBRE location
AlertMedia Emergency Notification App
CBRE encourages all of its employees to download the AlertMedia Emergency Notification App to their mobile phone. This app allows CBRE employees to receive emergency alerts based on their current location while traveling or out of the office.
The AlertMedia Emergency Notification App is available for download on all iOS and Android devices. To access the app, please follow the steps below:
- Download AlertMedia for Android or for iPhone and launch the app
- Select "My company uses single-sign-on" (SSO)
- Type "CBRE" as the domain name
- Login to the app using your CBRE credentials
- Enable push notifications and set location services to 'Always'
For employees who have questions on the app or require support, please visit the Emergency Notification System page on the Employee Intranet (CBRE login required)