About UsOur geographical reach puts our building experts close to clients right around the world. With expertise in all the critical aspects of building structures and fabric - as well as engineering systems -we develop strategies that optimise building performance and operational efficiency. Combining technical due diligence, compliance and certification with commissioning and engineering design into a single integrated organisation, we can move rapidly from understanding the issue and identifying the problem to devising a solution and implementing it. This simplifies points of contact, saves time and reduces risk.
Building Sustainability ConsultingAchieve your sustainability goals though certification expertise in LEED, WELL Building Standard, BREEAM, Fitwel, IREM Certified Sustainable Property, BOMA, and other programmes.
CommissioningCommissioning professionals to test and certify mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems for compliance with design, construction and hand-over standards.
DilapidationsCreative advice with a commercial focus, tactical strategies and expert negotiation on managing dilapidations risks for landlords and tenants.
Engineering DesignSkilled engineers in mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection bringing a breadth of expertise to all aspects of design and installation. From one-off plant replacement projects and individual system upgrades, through wholesale refurbishments to complete new building system designs.
Environmental & FeasibilityLeasing, transacting, developing or managing land and buildings, the expert environmental guidance to analyse risks and develop cost-effective mitigation strategies. Services include Environmental Due Diligence, Environmental Site Assessments, Investigations and Remediation Projects, Commercial Waste Management, and Drinking Water Risk Assessment.
Façade ConsultancyFaçade engineering professionals advise, review and inspect new façade systems and building envelope construction as well as replacement or repair projects for compliance and installation quality.
Technical Due DiligenceA global network of technical due diligence experts engaged with all the facets of buying, selling and occupying real estate of every type, we help identify technical risks and liabilities for vendors, purchasers and occupiers. Our environmental, engineering, façade, and cost teams contribute to fully comprehensive analysis of single assets or portfolios.
- New construction
- Addition/model/TI fit-out
- Infrastructure upgrades
- Existing facilities retro commissioning
- MEP building condition assessment
- MEP design peer review and validation
- Aviation and transportation
- Central energy plants/utility
- Data centers and mission critical
- Federal and local government
- Hospitality, sports and hotels
- K-12 and higher education
Services we provide
- Electrical engineering
- Energy and sustainability
- Fire protection engineering
- Mechanical and plumbing engineering
Property types we support
- Public institutions
- Mission critical
Featured Client Outcomes
- Accessibility assessments (i.e., ADA, Fair Housing)
- Advisory during the transaction process (i.e., sale, acquisition, financing)
- Asset data collection for Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- BOMA area measurements
- Building envelope assessments
- Building surveys
- Capital planning forecasting
- Compliance checks (i.e., building permit, health and safety, statutory requirements)
- Custom inspections
- Deferred maintenance studies
- Facility condition assessments
- Maintenance planning and budgeting (corporations or public institutions)
- MEP assessments
- Remaining useful-life studies
- Risk management using our Facility Condition Index (FCI)
- Roof assessments
Areas of Expertise
- Data Centers
- Higher Education