AboutOne of the world’s largest networks of real estate project managers. Professionals who plan and execute a full range of services customised meticulously to achieve your objectives. From setting a clear brief and allocating realistic budgets, our focus is on risk mitigation, optimising delivery programmes and creating enduring value. We use proven methods to enhance certainty and visibility, so you remain firmly in control throughout the entire real estate journey.
- BIM - Federated 3D digital building models that deliver design process efficiency, and set the basis for digital FM.
- Building Certifications - Building installation compliance testing and verification.
- Capital Planning – Plan and manage capital projects with a focus on value and cost control.
- Change Management – Handle mid-project scope changes and contractual impacts efficiently.
- Commissioning – Pre-completion system performance and compliance verification.
- Construction Risk Management – Analyse, avoid and plan mitigation for project risks.
- Cost Consultancy - Plan and control project budgets, estimate project costs and manage waste.
- Document Control – Organise team-wide workflow and paper trails electronically, putting you in control with every detail at your fingertips.
- Engineering Consultancy - Building systems design rooted in energy efficiency, low cost in use and ease of maintenance.
- Environmental & Feasibility - Understand, manage and mitigate environmental project risks with practical strategies from sector specialists.
- Technical Due Diligence - Identifying technical risks and liabilities for vendors, purchasers and occupiers.
- Furniture Advisory – Harness our knowledge, deep market relationships and buying power to create inspiring and productive workspaces.
- Health & Safety (QHSE) – Manage liability through effective construction safety, mitigate site risks and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Interior Design – Inspiring interiors built on our profound knowledge of global workplace practice.
- Move Management - Sophisticated processes for businesses to transition effortlessly between workplaces.
- Office Ready – Taking the complexity out of office fit-outs, we do it all for you.
- Procurement & Supply Chain Sourcing – Use our relationships to get the best from the market.
- Project Management Office (PMO) - Manage complex and multi-site projects with a dedicated, embedded team of project experts handling everything for you.
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments – Protect your assets with the right buildings insurance cover from industry experts.
- Sustainability & Energy Consulting – ESG values put into practice through strategies to access energy renewables and pivot to sustainable resources.
- Capital Allowances – Maximise the tax efficiency of money spent on buildings and land, and achieve savings.
- Workplace – Expertise to create the best working environments, use space well and create work settings that stimulate and energise.
- Workplace Consulting - Define the exact requirements for your future workplace through user-centered research.
- Workplace Technology Services - Technology to support a seamless work experience with our full suite of technology consulting, design and project management services.
- CBRE Capital Planner provides robust strategic planning, predictive management of capital spending, and project prioritization, ensuring capital is most effectively utilised.
- CBRE Estimator efficiently and accurately generates project cost estimates, enabling informed decision-making.
- CBRE Office Ready is a quick design-to-deliver solution, driving significant schedule compression and cost savings for small to mid-size office spaces.
- CBRE’s Project Management tool – Kahua® is our end-to-end project management technology for collaborating and managing projects, providing clarity and information throughout the lifecycle of a project or portfolio.
- CBRE Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics brings our data to life, measuring and identifying opportunities, delivering actionable insights, and improving productivity.
- CBRE Spacer is a web-based, interactive space programming technology based on company characteristics, requirements, and growth projects to establish a space profile.
- CBRE Plans & Plans Pro is a test-fitting technology and service, providing 2D views and 3D fly-throughs including custom branding, design options, and real-world views in virtual tours.
Release the latent power of building information through BIM technology – plan better, design faster, and avoid waste. Use BIM data in multiple operational applications throughout the life cycle of the asset.
OverviewMove faster and make better decisions with BIM, the digital collaboration methodology for project development. Bringing efficiencies to planning, design, fabrication and assembly, it solves problems early, provides better cost control and improves safety standards on site.
Take advantage of our European Centre of Excellence for BIM, which brings the best from the business to deliver outcomes driven by market intelligence, product knowledge and commercial experience.
- BIM advisory
- BIM coordination
- CBRE own Common Data Environment
- Laser Scanning
- Automated Cost Estimation
- Real-live Rendering
- 100% As-built modeling
- Digital Twin development and management
- Autodesk Construction Cloud (fka. BIM 360)
- Navisworks Manage
Buying, selling, developing or fitting-out commercial property? Our capital allowances team makes sure you make the most of every opportunity for tax savings.
Unlocking hidden valueWe’re capital allowances experts. We pride ourselves on deep technical knowledge and our record of getting the best results for our clients.
Our tax claims are comprehensive and robust. They always stand up to detailed scrutiny. Our track record and reputation combine to reduce the risk of challenge and make the process of reaching a settlement quick and trouble-free.
Benefit from our exceptional track record of achieving excellent results here in the UK, as well as in Ireland, India, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- We protect latent value and identify tax savings which improve the value of your property assets.
- Working closely with you and your transaction team we give you a clear picture of the possible tax benefits. That means you can make informed decisions on pricing before exchanging contracts, and if you’re selling, decide whether to retain or transfer the benefit of any allowances, so you can fully optimise your tax position.
- We work closely with your project team, from design stage to completion to embed tax efficiency in every decision you make.
- We unlock hidden value in your portfolio through a forensic review of all the property you’ve acquired, and the capital projects you’ve delivered, using our expertise to find additional tax savings for you.
- You can claim for missed items as far back as records allow - so long as the assets are still owned by the taxpayer.
- With our depth of knowledge in the team and across the business, we are confident that we can add value for you.
Strategic and collaborative capital investment planning aligned with your corporate real estate strategy.
OverviewCapital Planning aligns your capital investment with your real estate strategy.
It gives you fingertip control of cross-portfolio asset replacement, enhancements or upgrades, and establishes new, refurbishment, relocation, and consolidation demands.
Capital planning unlocks the power of strategic decision-making which underpins effective investment allocation. It is fundamental to capital management.
- Prioritised data repository
- Alignment of projects and real estate strategies
- Existing process audit and efficiency planning
- Capex cashflow P&L forecasting
- Capex management monitoring and financial reporting tailored to the client’s requirements
- Commercial cost management, assurance and governance
See the full pictureDevelopment due diligence and monitoring provides scrutiny and risk management for clients exposed to third party development risk. It’s an essential due diligence and governance discipline for anyone with an interest in a real estate development project they don’t control directly. Our clients are typically project funders, investors, JV partners, superior land owners or occupiers for whom real estate is being developed.
We fully understand the development process and the large array of subject areas that interact with one another to make up the development life cycle.
Our services start with a detailed review of the scheme’s technical and commercial proposals, coupled with an analysis of our client’s interest, objectives and risk profile so we can represent them most effectively. Our development ‘know how’, project experience and the skills of our teams ensures risks are identified early and managed appropriately. We monitor developments at every stage through to project completion.
We handle projects of any scale from all major asset classes. We also have access to market and subject matter experts in every discipline involved in real estate development. That means you get the benefit of a deeper understanding and more valuable insights from us.
Dilapidations done differently. Creative advice with a commercial focus, tactical strategies and expert negotiation on managing dilapidations risks for landlords and tenants.
We have unique access to in-house experts like mechanical and electrical engineers, façade consultants and environmental experts, so our advice is always detailed and comprehensive. We have in-house cost consultants too, working day-to-day in the construction market, so our pricing is always accurate and reliable.
We approach dilapidations from a commercial perspective. Working hard to achieve the best outcome for our clients, using all our experience representing both landlords and tenants, in each case seeing the world as they see it.
Protecting the value of your property assets through effective enforcement of a tenant’s dilapidations obligations.
- Lease Advice and Dilapidations Strategies
- Terminal Dilapidations Claims and Negotiations
- Interim Dilapidations Claims and Negotiations
- Dilapidations Project Management
- Break Option Advice
- Tenant Surrender and Assignment Advice
- Pre-Lease Advice
- Portfolio Management
Effective strategies to manage the risks of exiting a lease. We help manage and mitigate your dilapidations liabilities at the end of your lease or at any time during it.
- Lease Advice and Dilapidations Strategies
- Dilapidations Provision Reports and Lease Accounting Standards (IFRS 16) Advice
- Cross Border Portfolio Provisioning
- Defence of Terminal Dilapidations Claims
- Defence of Interim Dilapidations Claims
- Break Option Advice and Managing Break Risks
- Surrender, Assignment and Sub-Letting Advice
- Decommissioning Advice
- Dilapidations Project Management
Energy efficiency building systems. Design, control and performance strategies to maximise the contribution engineering systems make to sustainable, productive and cost-effective buildings.
Keep on the front foot with smart technology, innovation and sustainable engineering.
Analysis, advice and strategies to meet the day-to-day demands of building operation - and for transaction activity - guidance on the features most valued by occupiers or investors.
We focus on managing risks and liabilities, carbon reduction and optimising energy costs.
Committed to low energy, low carbon design, and net zero, we deliver project strategies to achieve the sustainability accreditation you need - MEES, BREEAM, LEED, WELL, NABERS, fitwel and GRESB.
Design – turning ideas from feasibility studies into detailed designs - we can use our Geomatics team’s 3D scanning technology to capture site data digitally and design in CAD or Revit for BIM. We handle everything, including supervision on site through to completion and handover into occupation.
Technical Advisor – Choose an independent, client-focused review of commercial and technical proposals from consultants and contractors, so you can be confident you’ll receive exactly what you’ve asked for.
Peer Reviews – A design appraisal looking for value engineering, design gaps, compliance shortcomings, with clear guidance on alignment with your budgets and the design intent.
Plant and system replacement – complete projects in live working environments, planned and phased to manage critical interfaces and mitigate the risk of business interruption.
Project monitoring – critical quality monitoring and assurance on third party projects
Investigation and diagnostics – system analysis and design review to identify, and correct, underperformance.
Leasing services – technical support for landlords and tenants agreeing licences for alteration, and resolving dilapidations and disputes.
Contract Management Support – contractual compliance oversight - making sure risks and liabilities are managed effectively, driving high performance standards and best value for money for you.
Projects – from new build to complex refurbishment, we deliver technically advanced and innovative solutions, commercially focused from the start through design and procurement stages to inspections, commissioning and handover.
Procurement – benefit from our deep industry connections and buying power to get value for money maintenance and project solutions. From development of the client specific contract and through the tender process we ensure that the mobilisation procedures are completed to ensure a smooth transition.
Without significant capital cost, an annual consultancy service allows us to administer the platform and support building managers, and FM teams, in driving plant optimization - increasing plant lifecycle, reducing energy costs and ultimately maintaining peak levels of performance.
A live web portal shows every stakeholder the benefits through a user-friendly dashboard. Benchmarking and energy performance data can be shared on screens in public areas to demonstrate how owners and occupiers are achieving their Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
Get assurance that you’re paying what you should for your office furniture during a fit-out. We work with our clients to help them to understand all cost reduction options, while delivering pricing and discounting transparency.
A Strategic Approach to Furniture Buying
We have developed industry-leading strategies to mitigate risks, align dealers and manufacturers to garner maximum competition, and provide insight into the value of discounting from each manufacturer and product.
Our core services:
- RFP Development & Analysis
- Product Evaluation & Award
- Discounting & Contract Negotiation
Furniture Pre-Order Auditing Services
- A specialised pre-order placement audit service to ensure our clients are not being overcharged for products and services. With the frequency of specification changes that can be made between award and order placement, it is easy to lose track of the pricing and discounting offered in the RFP responses. We can help confirm costs and secure savings.
Furniture Advisory Logistics Oversight
- We inform our clients on the status of orders, provide oversight of the schedule and installation, and ensure a timely completion of the punch-list and close-out.
The Value of Furniture Advisory
We have local, regional and global expertise. Our resources ensure we can negotiate the deepest discounting and most favourable terms for our clients.
You’ll know what to expect on every project. While we customize our process and strategy for every client, our high level of service and attention to detail is consistent across all projects and for all clients.
Unique Market Presence
Every team member brings dealer, manufacturer and/or client experience to the project, enabling us to develop an RFP strategy based on first-hand experience and deep knowledge.
We maintain a discounting database from every project and can verify if the discounting offered in the bid responses is commensurate with the project volume. When the discounting is not where it should be, we will negotiate to ensure our clients are paying fair market value.
Capturing reality. Taking the built environment into a new dimension.
OverviewAccuracy is crucial for you, so we approach every project meticulously, giving it the attention it needs to make sure you get the right results.
With cutting edge technology – such as 3D terrestrial scanners and 360 photography at our fingertips - our RICS-accredited experts capture spatial data with statistical accuracy that’s correct to 0.2%.
We work closely with you to understand your needs, drawing on the expertise of the wider CBRE team – from valuation experts to retail specialists – to deepen our understanding of what you want to achieve.
Our measured surveys contain more detail and more information. They can be used as the basis for architectural design in the form of sections, elevations and floor plans, as well as data for Building Information Models (BIM). All our reports meet the RICS Property Measurement Standards, so you can be confident internal areas are calculated on a common and consistent basis; critically, they are also objective and independent.
We provide 2D and 3D output including BIM, 360 virtual walkthroughs, site area measurement, boundary and topographical surveys, sections and elevations for refurbishment projects, elevations for rights of light negotiations, demise plans for leases, and Land Registry compliant title plans.
We have the technology and the skills to support you with everything from large scale, global portfolio instructions to small one-off instructions, all delivered with the same exacting precision and attention to detail.
- Expand your audience by bringing static, two dimensional data to life in an engaging, interactive format that feels just like being there.
- We can give you virtual access to any building, at any time, anywhere, by providing an analytical, connected model that can be experienced on mobile devices, tablets, desktops, or even Virtual Reality headsets.
- Walkthroughs can be hosted and shared, providing you with an immensely powerful tool for virtual site meetings or presentations, to discuss everything from marketing, leasing, space planning and design development, to development monitoring.
- By using the very latest 3D laser scanning devices, we can provide virtual walkthroughs of any built environment within hours of leaving site.
- Measurement lies at the heart of every property transaction. When it’s information that’s often taken for granted it’s even more important to be able to rely on its accuracy.
- The more you think about measured survey data, the more you’ll realise how often you need it, how much it’s part of everything you do, and perhaps most importantly, how vital it is to have information you can trust. More than ever, clients want confidence in the data being used.
- Our RICS qualified team is equipped with the latest, cutting-edge data capture technology, combined with the surveying skills that come from years of experience. We guarantee referenced areas within a tolerance of 0.2%, a level of accuracy that meets the guidelines set out in the RICS Property Measurement Standard.
- All our area reports are also provided with an assignable letter of reliance, which transfers a duty of care to future purchasers. This is backed up by our market leading Professional Indemnity Insurance providing unrivalled client confidence, to support transactions from the very outset.
- The scope of our business means we see the world from every angle ,but capturing and presenting spatial data can be a challenge, not just for investors, vendors and developers but for everyone involved in the built environment.
- In a world where Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals use sophisticated digital tools to plan, design, construct and manage buildings, we recognise the need to provide 3D BIM-ready Revit (AutoCAD) models.
- Our team uses terrestrial 3D scanners and UAV drone technology to capture large datasets of the built environment. Once processed we can store this for you, effectively future-proofing all the information about your asset. Our output includes raw ‘point-cloud’ data for architects, as well as allowing extrapolation of detailed 2D floor plans, sections and elevations.
- The Building Information Models provide digital description of every aspect of the built asset.
- The Model makes it possible for anyone to access or add to the building component information thus improving asset reliability and performance.
- Full 3D datasets promote greater efficiency, save money on design and planning costs, deliver reduced capital and operating expenditure, as well as providing asset registers and a basis for service mapping.
User friendly health and safety advice. Health and safety expertise for construction, compliance and business improvement.
There’s never time to mitigate all the risks that could have a negative impact on your business. We solve that problem for you, and at the same time, ensure you comply with your legal obligations too.
We manage, monitor and coordinate pre-construction health and safety to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone involved is properly safeguarded.
Programmes to meet cost, time and business need objectives. Planning, budgeting and the implementation of multiple, coordinated projects which promote business efficiency, create value and manage risk.
OverviewWe turn property strategy into reality. We help our clients structure, plan and implement complex programmes, whilst tracking the benefits to ensure budgets achieve maximum value and projects meet critical deadlines. We work collaboratively with our clients as a single integrated team, helping to transfer knowledge and implement strategic initiatives.
- Design management
- Programming, progammme monitoring and analysis
- Master budget development, monitoring & analysis
- Quality control
- Cost management
- Value engineering
- Client staff augmentation for large programmes
Delivering better buildings. One of the world’s largest teams of expert property project managers, serving occupiers, investors and developers across all key real estate sectors.
Analyse, Organise, Plan and ExecuteA fully integrated team founded on proven methods and a systematic approach, bringing the full power of global project management expertise to everything from planning and execution to occupation, and beyond.
We build project teams and develop strategies to achieve your objectives and match your budget - as well as reflecting your appetite for risk. We’re independent, resourceful and pragmatic. We get things done.
Everything we do - from feasibility studies or setting realistic project budgets to overseeing construction work on site, - puts you in control and gives you access to a powerful resource working in every significant industry sector and with every type of property.
Occupier Project Management
Investor and Developer Project Management
Once the legal agreement is out of the way, we monitor the developer’s work right through to the day the building is handed over to you - and beyond.
We help shape your project from the start to ensure it receives the most positive and competitive response from the construction market. We can help you find the right balance of risk, so you can match what you’re willing to pay with the transfer of project risk to the builder. Our board level relationships with the construction industry means we can get your project the attention it deserves and the team it needs to make sure it’s completed successfully.
Safety in numbers. The right reinstatement values for the best price.
One of only a handful of businesses in the world with a dedicated Reinstatement Cost Assessment team, our market experience, effective delivery and reliable advice gives you a exceptional level of protection. Single properties or portfolios, our access to unique cost data and deep industry relationships give you the right answer every time.
Our goal is to protect you from the risk of financial loss and save you money on insurance premiums.
Plant and EquipmentRely on our expertise in a sector where plant and machinery assessments can be wrong by as much as 50%. You won’t know until you make a claim, so the impact could be significant, as well as unexpected.
Indicative RCA’sNeed a quick, non-reliance-based view of reinstatement costs? We can provide a high-level desktop view from available information.
Technical & Environmental Due Diligence is essential to buying & selling property.
They highlight risks, bring clarity to complex technical issues, identify & quantify liabilities & give an informed position from which to negotiate.
Buy, sell and negotiate with confidenceOur team combines local expertise and international experience to secure the best outcomes for large and complex transactions involving cross-border or multi-site portfolios. We support your transactions every step of the way, leaving no open issues and no questions unanswered.
Renowned for QualityA single point of contact is our critical link in delivering consistency and quality across Ireland. Behind the scenes, we share experiences and knowledge continually to make sure the advice we give you reflects the very latest thinking on building technology, occupier trends, legislation and market practice.
Industry SpecialistsWe have the largest network of real estate advisors in the world. That means we have the specialists in all the places you need them. We investigate everything thoroughly - from building structures and complex facade systems to the many engineering services installations - assessing their quality and condition, as well as measuring how they perform against energy legislation and the sustainability agenda.
And at the frontier of innovation, our Geomatics team offers 3D modelling, to provide accurate measurement data, BIM-ready floor plans and digital twins.
Speed of ResponseWith so many in-house experts we can hit the ground running with a team specially picked for your assignment. Our RICS qualified surveyors, ESG consultants and building specialists are ready when you need them. Our team is coordinated by your single point of contact which guarantees the clarity and consistency of our advice, whilst driving optimal results.
Transaction CertaintyWhen you’re buying or selling property, we know our advice is always part of a broader agenda, so we make sure it’s practical, commercially focused and leaves no questions unanswered. Our technical insight, detailed analysis and market knowledge will save you money and manage your exposure to risk.